- Voluntary and confidential
- Settlement process
- Including a neutral third party
- FREE or low cost
- Informal and peaceful
What can be Mediated?
- family issues: involving extended families; youth; relationships; or the elderly
- youth and school issues: with students; teachers, districts, parents; or guardians
- community issues: for neighbors; landlords; tenants; consumers; merchants; or farmers
- workplace issues: for employees; employers; businesses; or organizations
- and more: any disagreement or conflict can be mediated so long as it is non-violent
What About Attorneys?
The mediation process is informal. It isn’t necessary to have an attorney present during mediation. Attorneys can be consulted at any point during the process.