DRC – In the News
Archives – DRC In the News
– CASA receives backpack donation 2017
– CASA of Sullivan County under DRC umbrella 2017
– Volunteer Recognition 2016
– 7th Annual DRC Derby fundraiser 2016
– New CASA Volunteers 2016
– Ribbon Cutting at new DRC office 2016
– New Leadership at Dispute Resolution 2015
– Donna Ramlow is new Executive Director at DRC 2015
– Annual Derby Raises Funds for Youth Program 2015
– Outstanding Volunteers Honored 2015
– CASA Volunteer of the Year 2015
– Warwick Youth Lacrosse Donates to CASA 2015
– SuperHero Run/Walk for CASA Kids 2015
– Mediators Trained by State Court System 2015
– Swearing-in held for new CASA Volunteers 2015
Orange County’s Collaborative Governing Program
Newest CASA Volunteers 2018
CASA hosts Breakfast with Santa in Sullivan County
Dyson Foundation awards grant for mediation to DRC
Annual Volunteer Recognition November 2017
NYS Dispute Resolution Association (NYSDRA) elects Donna Ramlow to Board of Directors
Thank you to all of our dedicated DRC Volunteers! Congratulations to Debra Weaver, 2016 recipient of Richard Ramlow Award for Outstanding Community Service! Congratulations to Roy Kudryzcki, 2016 Outstanding CASA Volunteer! More photos here.
Thank you to our Sponsors, Supporters, Attendees & Volunteers that made our 7th Annual DRC Derby in 2016 a success!
Welcome to our newest CASA Volunteers! Mariedominique Cherubin-Dijon, Olivia Demeter, Darren Farrell, Tamara Hummer, Suzy McCormack, Joan Nissen, Pam Reilly, Karen Van Den Berg, Joshua Wallace and Jane Warrington.
New CASA Volunteers not pictured are: Tamara Hummer, Joan Nissen, Pam Reilly, Karen Van Den Berg and Joshua Wallace.