Our CASA Volunteers
- CASA volunteers are regular people, from all walks of life, who have been thoroughly screened and trained.
- Each volunteer receives more than 30 hours of training before they can be assigned to a case.
- They also have an additional 12 hours of continued education required annually.
- Volunteers receive ongoing support to help them advocate effectively on a child’s behalf.
- All CASA Volunteers are required to undergo a comprehensive background check prior to being assigned to a case.