Total of six hours, three sessions of two hours each
Virtually, on Zoom
- November 30, December 2, & 7, 2020.
- January 12, 14, & 19, 2021
8:00 pm – 10:00 pm
$80 non-refundable registration fee
Has your family structure changed as a result of separation or divorce? Help your kids cope with the changes. Parents who are separated, divorced or unmarried will learn about:
- Providing emotional support for their children during the transition
- How to protect kids from the conflict
- Effective parenting apart strategies
- Communication skills and active listening
DRC is a Certified Provider of Parents Apart.
Classes are held virtually on Zoom and are available to the public. Attendees can be self-referred, court-referred, or referred from any county or private agency or individual.
Reserve your place now.
For more information, call 845-372-8771 ext 1005 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To register, click on the link below.